- June 13, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for the 1st “Great Ambulance Chase” 5k presented by Piedmont Injury Law.
Rain or shine, come on out to Kennesaw and chase an ambulance on a flat and fast out and back course. It’s perfect for competitive runners seeking to achieve a personal record or beginner runner/walkers and families.
Proceeds will benefit Healing Our Heroes and SCAD (Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection) Research.
- Packet pick-up the week prior to the race at Kennesaw Big Peach Running Co.
- Possible social distancing start waves will be announced for the race.
- Runners encouraged to social distance during race
- Social distancing encouraged when not racing
- Runners cannot participate if running a fever
- Bottled water available at finish
- For everyone’s safety, pets are not allowed during run
Awards- Awards will be given to different age groups, divided into gender, and provided for first and second place. Finisher medals will be available for purchase at the in-person finish line and finisher certificates will be available upon posting your virtual results.
Parking- Free parking will be in the parking lots near the race starting point with signage indicating the “race event parking”.